OmegaCon Vendor Contract
Due to space restrictions, there will be a limit of two tables per vendor in the Vendor Hall.
- $125 for first table with two badges included.
- $50 for additional table.
- $10 discounted rate for additional staff badges (limit 2 staff members per table, including primary vendor)
Refunds will only be afforded until a month before the first day of the convention. Please contact the Director of Vending as soon as you know of any conflicts, so that the table may be offered to someone else.
All tables are standard 6ft tables (72” x 30”), with a minimum of 3ft. behind and 1ft. to either side of the booth arrangement. If you require more space than this for your set-up, please specify in your application, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
:Please note: Due to the nature of our planning process, we cannot make accommodations for larger booth space upon your arrival at the convention without prior notification. We appreciate your understanding on this matter. If your set-up does not require a table, please also include this in your application so that we may have the floor space ready for you upon your arrival.
Vendor Hall Hours of Operation
Please note that due to the nature of the layout of OmegaCon 2017, the Vendor Hall hours will be reflecting the rest of the convention’s near 24hr model.
- Load in Friday 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tear down Sunday 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Open to the public:
- Friday 4:00 p.m. – 4:00 a.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 a.m.
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Vendor Hall will be locked every night with the closing of the venue at 4:00am, after which vendors will not be able to re-enter until opening the following morning. Please make sure to collect all of your personal items before leaving for the night.
No secure storage areas will be available for lock-up of merchandise in the event that you choose to leave your table during Vendor Hall operating hours. As such, if you plan to do so, we encourage you to bring suitable coverings for your booth.
If you decide to keep your table open all weekend (you have our profound respect), we encourage you to staff your table accordingly. It is against OmegaCon policy to have any vendor who is not registered to your table, or any attendee not registered as an OmegaCon vendor working your table for you.
Adult Materials Policy
- OmegaCon strives to be a family friendly event. Please keep this in mind when selecting your merchandise.
- The sale of adult material will be permitted, but must be displayed so that it is not visible by minors. This includes merchandise that is sexually explicit, graphically violent, or otherwise unsuitable for children.
- No more than 25% of a vendor’s wares may consist of adult material.
- Vendors selling adult themed merchandise are responsible for checking the ID of any and all individuals wishing to view or purchase adult themed merchandise, regardless of age indicating wrist bands. Sales of adult materials to individuals under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited.
If you have questions regarding your merchandise, please contact the Director of Vending.
Any violation of this policy will be afforded ONE warning, after which in the event of a repeat offense the dealer may be evicted without refund.
Weapons Sales Policy
OmegaCon attendees and staff are asked to comply with the weapons policy listed in our guidebook and on our website which prohibits them from carrying live steel, guns, or other dangerous items.
Vendors selling these types of items must take precautions to ensure the safety of their merchandise and the safety of OmegaCon attendees and staff. This includes making sure that displays are positioned in such a way as to prohibit attendees from the improper handling of merchandise without permission. If improper handling is seen, action will be taken by the Director of Vending to restore a safe environment for its attendees and staff.
- Swords, knives, and other bladed weapons MUST NOT be fully removed from their sheath at any time inside the convention, even for display or demonstration purposes.
- All weapons sold to attendees are required to be securely boxed and taped, and we strongly advise you notify the purchaser of OmegaCon’s weapons policy, which can be found in the guidebook.
- Any vendor selling weaponry is responsible for making sure that their staff is familiar with and upholds OmegaCon’s weapons policies.
- The sale of certain types of food or beverage are prohibited in the Dealer’s Room, Artist Alley, out of hotel rooms, or anywhere else in the hotel or convention areas. If you intend to sell food or beverages, please contact the Director of Vending for special permissions.
OmegaCon does not allow the sale of bootlegged/pirated merchandise. These include but are not limited to:
- Bootlegged recordings on VHS or DVD
- Pirated copies of any titles commercially released in United States, Japan, or elsewhere
- Unlicensed reproductions of actual American products Vendors may also not advertise the sale of bootlegged/pirated merchandise through their own store away from OmegaCon, nor may they take orders at OmegaCon for these types of products to be delivered at a later date. Advertisements of this nature will result in ONE warning, after which in the event of repeat offenses the vendor may be evicted without refund. In the event that a vendor is found guilty of violating this policy, the individual takes full responsibility, and OmegaCon cannot be held liable.
Fan art must not include trademarks of any kind from the company, including the use of logos or brand names within the artwork, or on any signage displayed at the booth.
Protection of Valuables and Merchandise
OmegaCon does not assume responsibility for the damage or loss of any personal items or merchandise. The Vendor Hall will be securely locked every night after closing, but we encourage you to keep your valuables with you, and to take your cash boxes to your rooms.
- Security will be posted in the event that a situation arises, but the individual is responsible for the safety and surveillance of their own personal property and merchandise.
- The offering of a sales receipt is highly encouraged to help rectify any disputes that may arise. Please report any suspicious behavior to the nearest member of OmegaCon Security, or to the Director of Vending.
The layout of the booths at OmegaCon are the product of careful consideration and planning to ensure as much space to every vendor as possible, while adhering to the fire code and safety guidelines put in place by the venue and OmegaCon staff. As such you may not do the following without prior permission from the Director of
- Rearrange the orientation of booth tables
- Add extra tables or equipment that extend beyond your allotted booth space
- Place displays in front of, or to the side of your table that take up hall space, or intrude into your neighbor’s allotted booth space If your set-up requires a larger space than specified on the application, please include this in your submission, and we will do our best to accommodate you if possible. Larger spaces, when available, are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
In the event that you are not present at check-in on Friday, your booth will be held for you until the opening of the convention Saturday morning, at which time, if you are not present to claim your booth, and have not notified the Director of Vending, it will be up for sale to any vendor who wishes to purchase it with no refund to you.
To avoid this, please notify the Director of Vending as soon as any emergency or delay arises, so that we can do our best to accommodate you. You will be granted ONE extension, after which time, if you are still not present to claim your booth, it will be open for claim with no refund to you.
- Only attendees with a vendor badge will be allowed behind the tables at any time.
- Additional table staff members must be above the age of 16.
- Please keep the areas around your table clean, and throw away any trash that you may collect. Each vendor is responsible for cleaning the area around his/her table at the time of breakdown.
- Be respectful of your booth neighbors. Please refrain from playing music or videos too loudly, and be mindful of the space limitations of your booth in making sure that you are not intruding into your neighbor’s space with personal items.
- Electricity will be provided when available, but cannot be guaranteed. If you require electricity at your booth, please state so in your application, and we will do our best to accommodate you. Each vendor is responsible for bringing his/her own additional cords or power strips if needed.
Being an OmegaCon vendor, and signing the Vendor Contract means you agree to these prices and policies, and agree to comply with any and all requests made by the OmegaCon Director of Vending or Security staff. You also understand that violation of these policies will result in ONE warning, after which in the event of repeat offenses you may be evicted from the convention and forfeit all fees.
In addition to these policies, all vendors are expected to follow all rules and regulations of both OmegaCon and the venues affiliated with them. OmegaCon reserves the right to change any of its policies at any time without prior notification, and it is the responsibility of the individual to stay informed on these policies.
The most up-to- date Vendor Contract will be provided to you upon arrival at OmegaCon for you to review and signature.